Monday, November 4, 2013

Natural EKEL Collagen Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask Review

Hello Guys! Soo.. I am finally doing a Mask review.!!

The Natural EKEL Collagen Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask Review


cr. ladyjin1004

Brand Name : EKEL

Material : Cotton 
Mask Form : Sheet 
Ingredient : Herbal 
Place of Origin : South Korea 

All skin type 


What it claims:This collagen extract provides nutrition, Skin firming, Moisturizing and improve elasticity to the skin.


Ingredients: Collagen Extract, Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Paeonia Lactiflora Bark/Sap Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water.



Well packaged and sealed

The Mask came with a CUTE Thank You Letter

I am a sucker for cute things >//<


Mask Front Side

Mask Back Side (All the information is in one side in Japanese and the other Korean)

Inside 

When i took it out.. It looked like this

The Mask On

This Mask were a little big for my face so i fold it a bit as you can see.
(But I always have this problem with masks, So It depends on your Face Shape)

The Remaining of the essence

I used the remaining for my hands and elbows.



Direction: 

(Wash Face)
Apply Toner

Put Mask On
Leave it for 20-30 minutes
Remove Mask
Pat the remaining essence into skin



So.. Does it works?

I am NOT old or anything but i do have some fine lines around my lips.. and i can tell you that after i took the mask off  (after 30minutes) I barely see them!!!  Its amazing how just in one use it did this! 
The remaining essence of the mask one my skin was absorbed in one minute. Super Fast !!
At first, i felt my face a bit sticky.. but after like 3 minutes it was like .. I didn't had anything on my face. I really Like it!! The only this i didn't like was the smell.. It was funny it remind me of the Bathroom odor spray cleanser that my grandma uses.. I swear ..hahaha! But besides that, I like it!(You know.. Its not that bad) I think I am gonna check other masks of this Brand.



Pros:

  • Helps with Fine Lines 
  • Cheap  ( 0.99cents )
  • A lot of essence
  • My skin became a bit Brighter
  • NOT sticky
  • Moisturizes 



Cons:

  • Funny Smell ( A Clean Smell like those house detergents )
  • Big Face Mask (For me )




I bought it on eBay for .99 cents 
From this seller ladyjin1004 
It was shipped the next day and it arrived in 14 Days 
Go check it out 



6 comments:

  1. I've also ordered ekel mask and can't stop waiting for my parcel. Hope they are really good. Thanks for a helpful review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I am really Glad it was helpful. ^^ & yeah at least the Collagen one worked for me. I'd Love to hear if yours works too. Thanks For Passing by my Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am using it for days, I noticed that my skin did not react , no sign of skin redness or allergy at all. My skin is sensitive but this product seems to work well in my case. I liked the orange variant, its the coenzyme10/coQ10 it removed my acne to the point that its no longer in my face. Will definitely buy more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect...
    Nkakasmooth at yung pores are closing..
    As in... Young serum nya nilalagay ko sa bote then I use it everyday day and night massage on face.. Then u will notice yung skin mo firm and poreless

    ReplyDelete
  5. In EKEL brand Collagen lang yung mas kita ang effectiveness..

    ReplyDelete