Friday, January 10, 2014

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser & Scrub Review

Hello Guys!! 
I'll review another Face Cleanser, Only that this one is a Cleanser+Scrub, and its from Olay .

'Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser & Scrub'


If you had read my other reviews, you know I've mention it before.. 
SO now I'll do the review ^.^


Price: $6-10
150mL/5.0 FL.OZ
Plastic Bottle

I've used it for about 2 months

Description: This 2-in-1 foaming cleanser deep cleans and exfoliates to help minimize the appearance of pores. The deep cleansing ribbons sweep away dirt and impurities, and the exfoliating microbead ribbons refine the appearance of pores. Oil-free.


Simple Description: Exfoliates, cleanses and minimizes pores.


So .. as you can see on the Left Picture this product have 2 color the turquoise and  the white, which are the cleanser and the Scrub . It came with a safety plug which helps it doesn't leak.

I didn't throw it away because i like it. ^^


Ingredients: Water , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Glycerin , Oxidized Polyethylene , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate , Acrylates Crosspolymer , Sorbitol , PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate , Salicylic Acid , PEG 100 , PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Citric Acid , Titanium Dioxide , Disodium EDTA , Fragrance (Parfum) , BHT , Panthenol , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289)



How to Use:

1) Wet face
2) Dispense into hand,work into a foamy lather adding water as needed
3) Massage over face
4) Rinse thoroughly



Left Top One: As you can see the 2 (Cleanser+Scrub) came out well mixed
Right Top One: If you start blending you will see the microbeads of the scrub 
Left Bottom One: I washed it and it leaves some bubbles!!
Right Bottom One: I dried my skin and as you can see it leave the skin Pretty Nice!!



So.. Does it Work?!

Well.. YES!! For me it does! Lets start with the consistency, it is creamy and the micro-beads are NOT harsh on skin and I have really sensitive skin !!  This is the Second time a buy it & it exfoliates well. If you have oily T-zone like me You will love this because after i wash my face with this my T-Zone doesn't get oily as before.! AND...for the Pore minimizing part.. Well let me tell you ! IT WORKS!!It is the first product that actually minimize the Pores! Just with the cleanser it doesn't need more products To do the trick. In around a week my Pores were SUPER SMALLER!! and since is a Cleanser + Scrub you don't need to pay twice since is a 2in1!!     Its aWIN&WIN!! 



Pros:

-softens skin
-Exfoliates 
-Minimize Pores
-Micro-beads are not harsh
-Perfect for sensitive skin
-A bit goes a long way 
-Skin feels Clean & Fresh
-Doesn't Dry Skin
-2 in 1
-Affordable Price
-Can last for 4 months


Cons:

-Breaks easily ( DONT LET IT FALL !! )



Recommend it?    
                      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kiss Kiss Kiseop ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment