Monday, January 20, 2014

MySpaLife Forever Young REFRESHING UNDER EYE STRIPS cucumber & lemon Review

Hello My ladies!!! 
Today I'll review Eye Strips from the brand My Spa Life from the line Forever Young.
This is my first time buying from this brand. 
So..lets see if its a good one.


REFRESHING UNDER EYE STRIPS 


Price: $14
Net weight: 25g/89oz
Strips: 12 pairs(contains 24 strips)
Dermatologist Tested


Description:Take away those dark circles/wrinkles that may form around the eye with Spa Life under eye treatment. Unlike most other treatments that require liquid mixing, these patches come ready to use in a conveniently wrapped package.



It has 12 pairs of eyes strips.

Cucumber + Lemon

Lemon: Brightens Dark Spots
Cucumber: Re-Hydrate eyes to keep wrinkles at bay.


Official Picture

How to Use:

1) Remove Strip from package

2) Place patch underneath eye

3) Leave it for 20minutes, Remove and pat the remaining essence.





As you can see the strips are Wayyy Bigger from what they show on the model.


So.. Does it Work ??

Ive been using the strips Daily for about 4days. What i can say is that I've seen an improvement. I had 2/3 lines under my eyes and now they are almost gone since i started using this strips. I can't say this Strips Did IT!   But since i use other daily masks with the strips they have done a pretty good job together and for the brightening part..YES!!!! My eyes look wayy better now! I don't look thaaaaat ..Tired. The package came with a lot of essence so .. when i remove the strips from my face there is still remaining which is great for me to apply make up. 



Pros:

-Hydrates
-Helps with the wrinkles
-Lot of essence
-Cool Feeling
-Brightening
-Affordable Price


Cons:

-None that i can think of 


Recommend it?  Yes! I think you should give it a try.




Leo's Smirk 





No comments:

Post a Comment