Saturday, January 11, 2014

Etude House I'm Blooming Skin Care Kit Review (Clear Cleansing Water Review, Brightening Wash-off Gel Review, Moisture Cleansing Foam Review, Deep Moisture Mist Review and Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream SPF30 Review)



Hello Girls!!!! 
Today I'll review a Product from the brand ETUDE HOUSE.

Its a Skin Care kit from the Line I'm Blooming ! 
Lets Start ^.^



This kit comes with 5 different Products from the Same Line.

I'm Blooming Clear Cleansing Water: 25ml
I'm Blooming Moisture Cleansing Foam: 30ml
I'm Blooming Brightening Wash-off Gel: 20ml
I'm Blooming Deep Moisture Mist: 30ml
Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream: 5ml





I'm Blooming Clear cleansing Water:



Description: This is a no-wash type cleansing water that easily and conveniently delivers fresh and clean skin without the need to
rinse off with additional water. 
Makeup Remover


How to Use:

Take an appropriate amount on cotton cosmetic press gently onto closed eyes and lips for 5~10 seconds prior to wiping.


-Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit 

-Wet&Wild Concealer Cover All Stick

-Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream - Silky

Cotton Pad
After 1 swipe 

After a single swipe it removed the makeup.
Left my skin Fresh and Moist.

Pros:

-Removed ALL the Make Up
-Doesn't Dry skin
-Doesn't need to wash with water
-89.6% organic ingredients 
-Leaves skin clean and Moist

Cons:
-This is Only the Small (25mL)


The original Size is 280mL and the price is $11-15.


I'm Blooming Brightening Wash-off Gel:




Description: This Peeling treatment is a Gel-Typo daily Wash-Off gel that removes dead skin cells providing a Smooth milky-white complexion that helps maintain Fresh,Blooming and Healthy Skin.


Left Top Picture: Wash-Off Gel 
Left Bottom Picture: Blended (As you can see it has small beads)

I already have this Product The Full Size which is 100mL. This small Beads helps with the brightening effect.
Before buying this product i saw many reviews saying that didn't work BUT.. I risked myself and i can say For Me.. IT Worked!! After using it daily for a week I started seeing the Brightening effect.

How to Use:

Use it after washing your face, massage for 1-2 minutes rinse with water.


Pros:

-Brighten face
-Exfoliate
-Gentle to skin
-Perfect for sensitive skin
-leave the skin soft

Cons: 

-None that i can think of 

The Full Size is 100mL, Price: $8-15.



I'm Blooming Moisture Cleansing Foam:


Description: This Moisturizing cleansing foam gently remove impurities providing hydration to skin without dryness helping maintain a blooming healthy skin.


Left Top Pic: Cleanser
Right Top Pic: Cleanser Blended
Left Bottom Pic: Cleanser Blended With Water (Made a bit of a foam)
Right Bottom Pic: washed and dry 

This Cleanser is not a deep cleanser. It doesn't remove make up or clean completely your face. You might need another one. This is not a very good cleanser. It is gentle and is moist but 
I wouldn't recommend it.

How To use: 

Dispense certain amount onto palm of the hands gently massage the face and rinse with warm water.


Pros:

-Gentle to skin
-Moisturizes skin
-Perfect for sensitive skin
-81.9% Organic Ingredients


Cons:

-Doesn't Clean skin
-Doesn't remove make up



The full size is 150mL, Price $ 7-10.



I'm Blooming Deep Moisture Mist:




I Already made a Review Of the FULL SIZE of this Product HERE.!



Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream:


Description: Be Clear BB Cream with whitening effect and natural coverage  that conceals imperfections and uneven skin-tone with SPF 30 .


It only comes in One shade (Light Beige).


This BB Cream Provides a Natural coverage but unfortunately is a Low Coverage is more like a Primer or Tint it doesn't exactly conceals imperfections or Uneven skin tone. If you like a low coverage well Yes you should buy it,  if you are looking for a Good Coverage You shouldn't buy it. 


Pros:

-Cute design
-Works as a Tint or Primer


Cons:

-Doesn't conceal imperfection 
-Doesn't conceal uneven skin tone
-Low Coverage
-Shouldn't be consider a BB Cream
-Limited Edition


The Full Size is 30g (1.05 oz.), Price $10-15.



Do I recommend this Skin Care kit?

YES!!! I do!! You should definetly buy it!! 

$3-6


☆ Jessica 



2 comments:

  1. Where can I get this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched on ebay and it's quite expensive $15 (usd) but There's an online shop named RoseRoseShop and they have it for $4 (usd). I've bought from there store before so I recommend it.

      Thanks for passing by ^.^

      Delete