Thursday, February 20, 2014

Etude House Drawing eye brow Refill Review

Hello Ladies !!

Today I'll do a Review from the Brand Etude House (again) its The Drawing Eye Brow Review 




Do I have the Drawing Eye Brown pencil? No, I don't.
Then why have the refill?
Well I didn't want it the Whole pencil because I am always on the go and i need it something small So i went for the Refill.

Box
Price: 1,500원 

Back & Color Choice #3
 I chose the #3 which is Brown.


Pencil (Refill)

Its 2 ¼ inches long. 

With Different lighting 

The Numbers mean the time it was applied.

Yes.. I know.. I have to do my eyebrows.. >.>

I applied it 2 times.


So.. What I think ??

I really Like this Eyebrow liner.. Is the first I Own and its so easy to use and small which is
Travel Friendly.!  

It comes in 6 different color choices


~NO.01 (BLACKISH BROWN)

NO.02 (GRAYISH BROWN)

~NO.03 (BROWN)

~NO.04 (DARK GARY)

~NO.05 (GRAY)

~NO.06 (BLACK)

I choose the Brown since I change my hair color all the time.. Sometimes every 2 weeks hahaha! 



Pros:

~Cheap
~Travel Friendly
~Comes in different shades
~Easy To use 


Cons:

~None that I can think of. 



Leo 





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I also use the drawing eyebrow from etude house. Do you know where I can buy it online? I went to one of the branch and said that they are not selling refills. I got the #2 shade.

    ReplyDelete