Saturday, October 26, 2013

Etude House - I'm Blooming Deep Moisture

Hello There!  Well Today I will do a review from Etude house The ''I'm Blooming Deep Moisture''. When i first saw this line (I'M Blooming) I couldn't resist So i Bought 2 of them ( The Brightening Mist and The Deep moisture mist  .  But today ill just review the Deep Moisture one. So lets start. 


Sulli


6 in 1 
( Starter + toner + essence + booster + mist + moisture fixer )

 
Isn't Amazing!
  


 
The Box

The Mist

The Top of the Box and The Mist Nozzle
Before →Sprayed Mist After (Shiny..)


So, Does it Works??

It smells very Nice! Is  Soft Floral  scent Not a strong one.. You can barely smell it ! Yes, it Moisturize your skin very well , But since i  have a VERY DRY SKIN ! I have to spray it 2-3 times so i can get really Moistured, but if you have normal to dry skin, yes it does works! Also for girls like me that doesn't have much time to do all the Skin Care Routines sometimes,
 This is a Life Saver!

Pros:
  • Organic
  • Soft Floral Scent
  • Does Moisturize 
  • Multi-Use ( Body & Face )
  • Cool Sensation when sprayed
  • NOT sticky
  • Can last for 2-3 months 
  • 7 free 

Cons:
  • Not Travel Friendly
  • Price from $12-16 on ebay 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9908a34a87fa9e98e80e3555f6af385/tumblr_mu7z01IFRx1re454io3_250.gif
Cute Lion ;)
*Don't know if its limited edition, I hope not!*


No comments:

Post a Comment