Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Welcome my Peeps



Hello there my name is Aeris ..^^  and this is my first Blog! yay!!  I was a little scared to make it, but i did it wooopp!! 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgeRiUCIO8ojynoENezBAUsiXQA8CqH_aK4i58TQbbGI7GKBDepw5ttgl9VY9QU3TnCLmBZz-xjNGXMGDk6R-ehKY7iqNy6mZbtfDhHVeLMHB4N8WDcOCC5ZEne7xzSUHyAyrdm6U4x9oY/s1600/DaeHappy.gif


First of all I will like to say that English is NOT my first language!  So ... yeah.. you will see some grammatical HORRORS .. hehe..

Well this Blog would be mainly for Products Review But you will see other things like my daily frustrations 
  
hehe...Well if any of you want to know about me just comment and I'll answer you with no problem . ( I accept suggestions too) ^.^


Soon I'll start with the Product Reviews

Thanks For Reading 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dogfZyss1rto225o2_r1_250.gif



1 comment:

  1. HOLA ME LLAMO LIDIA YO IGUAL TENGO UN BLOG JIJIJ ESPERO PASES ME GUSTO MUCHO EL TUYO Y DE DONDE ERES SI SE PUEDE SABER JIJI YO SOY DE MEXICO :3 SALUDOS..

    HELLO MY NAME IS LIDIA I HAVE A BLOG JUST PASS ME LIKE MUCH HOPE YOURS AND WHERE YOU CAN FIND OUT IF I AM FROM MEXICO JIJI GREETINGS

    ReplyDelete