Thursday, October 24, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE (SHINEE x Sulli x Kevin) PINK PLAY PARTY Season 4! PROMO SPECIAL MASK SHEET SET



Hello Guys !!  So I’m back with another with another Product Review this time is From Etude House (again)
Pink Play Party Season 4 Cheer Up! Kit (Special Limited Gift)
                                                   
Play Etude! Hehe! I’m a big fan of Etude almost all my products are from etude house! I actually were searching for this Kit but it was sold out everywhere, but a seller on Ebay put it on. There were only 2 available ! And I got one ! woohoo! Well Lets get started BTW ill post lots of Pics So bare it ;)

The Box

   Well Wrapped                                                                             Sulli



     
Sides and Inside Box




OK..lets start with the Masks ! Shall' we!! 

I need you, Immortelle Mask Sheet
Description:  This Mask Sheet Contains Immortelle ( Helochrysum Arenarium Extract), The "immortal flower" that Symbolizes full vitality and Rich Nutrition , Revitalizing and nourishing  Exhausted Skin.

I need you, Heart! Mask Sheet 

Description:This Mask sheet contains 5 kinds of sweet berry extracts (Blueberry, Acai Berry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Strawberry) Full of antioxidants and vitamins for a lovely complexion.

I need you Elder Flower! Mask Sheet( 2 Sheets)

Description: This Mask Sheet contains Elder Flower Extract (Sambucus Nigra Flower extract), known to be used in Europe's Folk Remedies, Soothing and moisturizing irritated skin from the environment or stress, delivering comfortable and smooth skin.

 
I need you, Tea Tree! Sheet Mask

Description: This Mask Sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Altenifolia (Tea Tree) Extract), with soothing properties on sensitive and troubled skin to provide a fresh, Clean complexion.

 
I need you, Unpolished! Mask Sheet  

Description: This Mask Sheet contains nutrition-packed Unpolished Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract) delivering a clean, Healthy Complexion with its rich nutrition on the skin.

 
I need You, Dandelion! Mask Sheet 

Description: This Mask Sheet contains Dandelion Extract ( Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract), The flower that symbolizes Life , energizing and revitalizing delicate skin with its touch.


Directions (For all Masks)
 Wash Face → Apply Toner → Apply Mask → Remove Mask After 15-20 Minutes → Massage remaining solution into skin with hands.

 
Pros:
  • Nice Packaging 
  • Says I ♥ Etude (Which I do)
  • The design is Really Cute (Of course its Etude House ;) )
  • New Mask Types
  • Can be used as a Gift 

Cons:
  • Limited Edition (Really Hard to find)
  • Its quite expensive ( $15.99)


I really like it ! I ordered MORE of this ABC Masks and I'm Anxious to used them!

 Don't Worry I'll Review them..But this ones Will Be just for decoration In my Room hehe !


http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcvs0jFCPC1r7lg29o1_400.gif 
 
 


1 comment: